Sunday, July 5, 2015

Patriotic

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend. We had a low key 4th this year which was weird, and our older two are still in Seattle and that combination made me sad. Usually we are at the beach or in Seattle with my family. Instead we stayed local and it rained and then we went to see fireworks and it rained again. So that was fun.

Oh well, there's always next year and there is still 6 weeks of summer left for us to make up for this lousy weekend.

On a brighter note, here is another tester dress from the Sew What Club. This time, the Lyon Dress Pattern. This pattern will be sent out to members on the 15th of July. 

It is so cute! It does look a little big in the photos but I am testing a size 6 and my size 6 is still in Seattle so Miss B stepped in to model it.
 
It's an easy, easy sew and you can make it with knits which makes for a comfortable play dress, even made with wovens it's adorable.

I thought a patriotic themed dress would be fun. The navy blue and the coral stripes are both from Girl Charlee.

I can't wait to make Miss B a version of her own, I've got so many ideas in my head it's about to explode.

God Bless America!
xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy