Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Can't beat free!

Today's selfish sewing is the iCandy Fun Summer Tee. This is a free pattern and you can't beat free. I like the dropped shoulder seam and the contrasting front and back. This is the perfect print to feature a fun print on the front and coordinating solid on the back. 

The pattern is a medium and I think I will take it in a little next time I make this so it isn't as baggy. That's the great part about making your own clothes, you can get the perfect fit.




The front fabric is a jersey rayon and it is from Girl Charlee Knit Fix from a few months back. The back fabric is from Joann and is a cotton jersey.






This shirt sewed up fast and is perfect for warm fall days. Can't wait to make a few more!


xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy