Monday, September 21, 2015

The Monceau Top

Here is another top from the Sew What Club. This is the second September pattern and oh so cute! The fabric has been in my stash for a while, from fabricworm and I can't remember the designer (sorry). I whipped this up in about two hours if you don't count all of the times I was interrupted.

 

The Monceau was meant for an invisible zipper, (my favorite to put in!) but I didn't have one that would match so I put in a regular zipper and it still looks cute. This top would also make an adorable A-line dress. I have so many ideas and so little time. :) Such is the life of a creative maniac with four kids!

Are you excited for fall? It was 90 here today so I'm still pretending it's summer and will do so until the weather changes. 

xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy