Wednesday, October 21, 2015

The Montpellier Dress

Can you believe that October is almost over? It's starting to feel like Fall around here, crunchy leaves, all things pumpkin and lovely sunsets.

Although I am a summer lover, I have been able to make my peace with the cooler temps and pull all of the layers and boots out of my closet. It's not my favorite thing to do but I can't complain too much because fall is so pretty and warm here in Georgia.

But I went off on a tangent there so back to the subject at hand. Here is the children's pattern for the Sew What Club to be released November 1st, the Montpellier Dress. 

I found this fine whale corduroy at Hobby Lobby and I LOVE it. I need to go back and get more so I can make Miss B a dress with it too. It is to die for. Gray and pink, you slay me.

It's also Kid's Clothes Week so I killed two birds with one stone right here. This might be the only thing I sew up for KCW because fall is a busy time, y'all. I mean, head spinning busy.

In other news, I am allowed to play Christmas music in 11 days, so I am pretty excited about that. :)

xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy