Monday, December 14, 2015

Bonne Nuit!

December's pattern from the Sew What Club released on the 1st and I forgot to share my pictures.

 
The pattern includes a winter version of the PJs and a summer version! Miss L loves her new "jammies" as they are so fondly called in our home.

(See that pretty blanket? That's something I made and never blogged about, surprise, surprise!)

The fit is great, I made a size 6 and they fit her perfectly. I used a brushed cotton spandex that is very soft and has a nice stretch, It's from Girl Charlee Knit Fix a few months ago.

She has worn them daily for weeks, (except when they disappear in the laundry) "they are the best jammies ever!" and that makes me smile. :)

xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy