Sunday, December 13, 2015

My Etsy Shop!

I've been meaning to do this for about 6 years now...but school, 2 kids and moving to another state got in the way...

 
I FINALLY opened up an etsy shop! I know, I know, the timing is terrible, right before Christmas and all. I would have had this open at the beginning of November but man, life with four kids is crazy and at the end of the day I'm exhausted. Never the less, I am proud to finally have a little shop of my own. Right now, it's full of adult size infinity scarves, both sewn and those that I crochet. It's full of pretty things that I made, y'all! That's exciting! 


It could be a giant flop, or it could be something where I can actually feel like I contribute a wee bit to our income. We shall see, but, no matter what it is, it will be fun. I love creating things and I love photography, so taking pretty pictures of things that I make and selling them just makes sense right now.

So, if, perhaps, you need a last minute gift or a new scarf for yourself...I can guarantee delivery by Christmas if you order by 12/16!

The shop name is Crissybell's Creations (so creative, I know...) and here is a little peak of what you'll see when you stop in for a visit...


xoxo
crissy



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy