Thursday, January 28, 2016

It's a Waffle T!

Here is another pattern for this dreary month of January from the Sew What Club...the Waffle T by Jessica The Sewing Rabbit. I am just going to put it out there that I love this tee pattern. It is so cute! Lately, Miss L isn't into dresses as she is always doing one form of gymnastics or ballet throughout our house, so she prefers pants and t-shirts. This pattern fits her preferences perfectly!

All fabric is from Girl Charlee. The stripes are a medium weight cotton spandex, very soft and not too stretchy.

The sleeves are lighter weight cotton spandex, also not too stretchy, but this pattern has plenty of ease so the fit is great.

This pattern would be perfect for some french terry, which is my new obsession lately.

Always cartwheels, always. :)

xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy