Tuesday, January 12, 2016

New Year, New Patterns

Here is the first design for January for the Sew What Club. This is the Mont Blanc Jumper which my oldest didn't really care for, until her sister saw it and went crazy over it. Now she wants one, typical sisters. :)


The Mont Blanc is a simple little jumper that you can make with or without a bib. It looks adorable over a sweater, cowl neck or with a long sleeve tee underneath. Pair it with tights and boots and it is simply adorable

 
 I love the criss-cross in the back. So cute. 

The fabric was a from Girl Charlee, it's a lightweight jersey knit and perfect for this pattern.


I hope you're staying warm, it's cold out there!

xoxo
crissy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Crissy! This is too cute!! We would love to feature your jumper in an upcoming Knit Picks post on The Girl Charlee Blog :) If you're interested, please e-mail a couple of pictures to gcblog@girlcharlee.com. Thank you!

    ~ Nicole of The Girl Charlee Team
    GirlCharlee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will send over a few pictures. :)

      Delete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy