Thursday, February 25, 2016

A break between storms.

We were stuck inside today because of the nasty weather. So I finished up testing a pattern for Elegance and Elephants

This is the Mori Dress Pattern and it is adorable! The pattern releases this Monday and it has been so fun seeing all the versions that the other testers have created.

This is a size 5 and fits miss B perfectly. I used a nice sturdy twill which drapes nicely. The bodice is lined and showcases princess seams so you could go to town with some fun pops of color by using piping. Maybe I'll try that on the next one I make.

Even though the weather kept us indoors for most of the day we were able to run outside to sneak a few pictures before the rain started up again and we caught the tail end of a rainbow! So pretty.

Hope you're having a wonderful week.

xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy