Monday, February 1, 2016

A little shop update...

I let my etsy shop slide to the side after Christmas. I had grand plans to sew up tons on pretty things but I needed some time to decompress after an absolutely insane holiday season, I'm you can all relate! Well, I'm back and have stocked the shop with more infinity scarves and a few blanket scarves. I am very excited about the blanket scarves as they are made from Robert Kauffman flannel which means they are deliciously soft and so warm.

It's not quite as big as a full blanket scarf, but can still be worn so many different ways. The dimensions are 70" x 20".



The colors are gorgeous. I am a complete sucker for anything teal or turquoise. I left the edges raw and hand frayed them. I did a stay stitch along the edges so the flannel wouldn't fray too much.

I have a few more colors to add later this week. I am also offering 10% off through the month of February with the code THANKYOU10. You can find my shop here. Happy February!

xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy