Monday, May 16, 2016

Another Santa Fe

Hey y'all, it's Day 16 of Me Made May and I'm wearing another Santa Fe Top by Hey June. It's on sale for $7.50, go get it!

This released last Thursday and it is such a fun sew! 6 different options, from a tank top with insets, to a dolman, to a raglan style dolman. I love all the different options for one pattern!

This is the tank version with the smaller straps. I used a jersey rayon spandex blend and drapes beautifully. It is the perfect blend for this pattern. The fabric is from Girl Charlee knit fix from a few months back. I love, LOVE tie dye, it's so fun and trendy to wear right now. 

I have another of these cut out, a tank with thicker straps, just need to find time to sew it. But, I should probably get a haircut first, yikes.

I think if I was offered more money or more time, I would choose time. There is not enough time in the day to do everything I want to do. 

Or maybe I would choose money, which could pay for a house cleaner and a cook, AND someone to do laundry, then that would give me more time, hmmm, hard choice. :)

xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy