Thursday, May 12, 2016

Day 12...

 I'm still trucking through Me Made May. 


Today I wore another Patterns for Pirates Boundless Dress. I have made two of these and have another cut out that I can hopefully sew up this weekend. They are a really fast sew, especially now that I have the bodice modified a bit to my liking.


I used a cotton spandex blend for the bodice and a rayon spandex blend for the skirt. Both are from Girl Charlee

It has pockets, of course. It's comfy and cute and worn with flip flops it is super casual. Or, you can pair it with some wedges for a nice, more polished look. I went for as casual as possible today (surprise, surprise).


I think that's about it, I can't believe we are swiftly approaching the halfway point of this month. Time marches on whether we want it to or not!


xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy