Monday, May 2, 2016

Me Made May 2016

It's Me Made May again! Basically, during the month of May I am going to try and wear "me made" items everyday. I almost made it for the entire month last year but I didn't document it very well. Hopefully I can do better this time around.
I love this time of year, it's warm, the pool finally opens, I'm not so pasty white anymore and sewing summer clothes is fun and easy!

Today for me made May day #2 I am wearing a Patterns for Pirates Boundless Dress. This dress has a ton of different options. Empire waist, maxi skirt, tunic length, midi length, longs sleeves, sleeveless...you get the idea. Plus it's a quick easy sew.

I've made two of these dresses but this is the first that I've blogged about. I made this one for our spring break trip because I wanted something cute but comfy that I could wear around after being at the beach all day. This is the perfect dress if you wake up and feel like staying in your pajamas all day. The top is a super soft cotton lycra and the skirt is FRENCH TERRY (both are from Girl Charlee). For those that aren't familiar with what French Terry is...it's sweatshirt fabric, but super duper soft. So basically when I wear this dress I am wearing my sweatpants and it's great.

I added a few of the outtakes, my five year old took these pictures with the assistance of a tripod and they are a tad out of focus. Oh well, that's the best I can do for now. :)

 She looks better in my hat, not fair! :)


Have a great week!

xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy