Sunday, May 22, 2016

Me Made May, Day 21

Another Santa Fe for day 21. This is the simple dolman version without the insets and it's a quick sew. I need to make a few more of these in solids as they are cute with shorts and sandals or jeans and sneakers (I hate that word), I mean Converse.

The fabric for this one is from Girl Charlee knit fix last summer. It's a lightweight rayon spandex blend and oh, so comfy. I'm not normally and animal print person but I do love cream and black together and I can't say no to purple, ever. 
 
Usually I can't wear t-shirts in the Georgia heat and I live in tank tops all summer but the Santa Fe is not clingy and I've been able to wear it on hot, humid days. For fall, it'll be cute under a black cardigan. Options, people, options.

I think that's about it, sorry for the lack of pics, I wasn't feeling to chipper this weekend, so this is all there is.

xoxo
crissy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy