Friday, May 6, 2016

Santa Fe Top

Happy Friday! It's day #6 of Me Made May and today I wore a top that I have been testing for Hey June Handmade

I LOVE this pattern! There are 6 views and the one I am wearing here is view F. The lace is from Hobby Lobby and was originally a cream color. I needed a pretty blue to go with this fabric so I tried some of the new rit die for synthetics and was quite pleased with the result as it ended up matching perfectly!

The fabric is from Girl Charlee (surprise) from a knitfix a few months back. It's a buttery soft rayon spandex and it originally was not my favorite but it's cute as a top. Sometimes fabric just needs to be made into something in order for me to like it.

I made two other views while testing this pattern and I'm sure I'll be wearing those this month so you'll see them soon.

Happy weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mothers out there!

xoxo
crissy

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! We would love to feature your top in an upcoming Knit Picks post on The Girl Charlee Blog! If you're interested, please send a couple of pictures to gcblog@girlcharlee.com :)

    ~Caitlen of The Girl Charlee Team

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy