Thursday, January 26, 2017

A new release from Hey June!

My favorite pattern designer is at in again with another fun design. This one is a quick and easy sew and perfect for the colder weather that has suddenly moved in as of today. Goodbye 70 degree days in January. :(

This is the Tallin Sweater and it releases today! It is on sale through the weekend.


As usually Adrianna's instructions are superb and her illustrations are flawless. The fit is spot on, I didn't have to make any adjustments for length at all. The asymmetrical hem adds interest and makes the sweater nursing friendly if needed.



In addition to being super cute, I sewed this up in about 1.5 hours and that's even with a few kid interruptions.


I used a slinky sweater knit from Joanns, but this would be great in french terry too if you wanted something you could wear to the gym. There are two options, a cowl neck or turtle neck. I opted for cowl on this version but I would like to try turtle neck next, because, let's bring back the 80's and early 90's.


That's about it, I love this pattern and you will too!


xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy