Monday, March 13, 2017

A New Shoreline

I was able to test the lovely Shoreline Boatneck by Blank Slate Patterns a few weeks back. I made a woven version with a few alterations as directed by the pattern and the fit is perfect!

This top is so versatile, made with wovens it is a dressier top that is really cute when paired with skinnies and flats.
When made with knits, you have the perfect casual tee for spring. I say spring only because once summer hits it's too hot for sleeves. :) You can also make the dress version, which I haven't tried, but it looks pretty cute. The Shoreline Boatneck re-released with a few pattern hacks and you can get your copy here.

Enjoy!

xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy