Friday, March 17, 2017

The Festivity Dress(es)

Happy St. Patrick's Day! This post has nothing to do with the current holiday and everything to do with a past holiday. Also, be warned, this post is picture heavy...

I've created a little tradition of making my girls Thanksgiving dresses for the past few years. This past year was no different. BUT...I haven't blogged about them until now, because LIFE. So, now that it is March and Thanksgiving was four months ago, I thought I would catch up on blogging a few of my past sews.


May I introduce, the Festivity Dress by E&E Patterns. It is a lovely dress perfect for the holidays with a fit and flare silhouette. I love the 3/4 sleeves on little girls but you could even make a short sleeved version for spring.

I found this coordinating quilting cotton at Joanns with gold accents and thought it would be perfect for the girl's dresses.


The bodice is fully lined and closure is an invisible zipper. Such a nice clean finish.


It passes the twirl test! My girls loved their Festivity Dresses this year!You can purchase the Festivity Dress here.


xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy