Monday, May 22, 2017

Madeit Patterns: The Sling Bag

Here is another pattern I tested recently. This is the Sling Bag from Madeit patterns. This one was fun because I made three different sizes, the Maxi, the Midi and the Mini. Here is a fun promo for the Sling Bag.

This bag is a cute cross-body style that comes in the three sizes mentioned above, 2 strap length options, and plenty of pocket options!

First off here is the Mini version...

Next is the Midi with the hidden strap pocket and the inner pocket.

 And finally, the Maxi, with the hidden strap pocket, key loop and lining pocket.


I found the fabric for all three at Hobby Lobby, I think they turned out pretty cute and my girls love them! You can find the pattern here.


xoxo
crissy

1 comment:

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy