Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Mandrake Dress

So many patterns I helped test have released this week, it's hard to know what to post first! 

This is the newest girls pattern from Sew Like My Mom, the Mandrake Dress.

The Mandrake has an adorable a-line silhouette with four sleeve options and an optional kangaroo pocket.

I made one with a pocket because, well, pockets. We all love them around here. 

The fabric is a cotton lycra from Raspberry Creek Fabrics CLUB line from last fall. I have to sew through it before I can let myself use the new spring line. Must. Sew. Faster.

I think this dress is the perfect addition to Miss L's summer wardrobe and will carry over into fall as well. It would be adorable with a pair of boots! You can find the Mandrake Dress here.

xoxo
crissy

1 comment:

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy