Friday, October 20, 2017

Valetta Top

Hey Y'all, Happy Fall! It's October and we've had a few cooler days here in Georgia so I think it's time to officially let go of summer. :(

Last month I was able to test the newest Blank Slate Pattern, the Valetta Top. It's a lovely peasant style top with a split yoke and a hi-low shirt tail hemline. I found this white rayon, with a lovely bird print, at Joann, so cute! I thought the pink tassels were a fun pop of color.




You can dress this top down with jeans and boots or sandals. Or, don't be like me and dress it up with some dark denim and heels or wedges. I usually dress down, hence the shorts and sandals.


Some of the testers made some really cute long sleeved versions of this top. You can find the pattern and tester gallery here. There is even some hand embroidery inspiration in there, especially in Melissa's gallery00, which is beautiful


xoxo
crissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to answer and respond to each one whenever possible.

xoxo
crissy